Friday, December 4, 2015

The 3 questions 
1. Can people trust me to do right?
yes
2. Am i committed to do my very best?
yes
3. Do I treat people the way i want to be treated?
yes
"If the answers to these questions are YES, there is no way you can fail"
I believe that if you do right and be kind helpful you get a lot of great people in your life and a lot of great people will recognize you for it. You even want to be nice the people who do you wrong because they are the ones who are wrong not you don't want to fall into temptation you always want to admit that sometimes you are wrong and you just need to apologize and move on with life. For me if i did something to offend someone or hurt someone in any kind of way i will feel super bad and i would say sorry 100 times. But i also like to live in the moment in life because if i do some thing right i would want to move on and get with my life. I don't always think of the future but i know what kind of person i want to be i know what i want my self to be happy i know that i want myself to have a big house a car that I always want and i know i want to be married and not have kids because i don't like kids but maybe some day that would change but the only way you will get a great life is if you fur fill your self with great people in your life and if you know the kind of person you want to be with and know that you wont set low standards for yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment