Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Bora Bora
I would want to go to the Bora Bora
because it looks like somewhere you can get away where you could just relax and not give a care in the world i would need to get some relaxing for a very long long time. I also want to go because it almost like the middle of nowhere. i wouldn't want to go anywhere else but there the water looks so clean and i don't need to have anyone with me honestly i would save ups so much money and go there by myself. I just dream of going to a place claiming and where no one can find me by self wake up the time i want go for a swim go in the room and take a bath and read a book and just claim my mind for a good month or so. you find bora bora between Australia and the USA. A helicopter could take you to Tupai 

No comments:

Post a Comment