Monday, December 14, 2015

IDP showcase
my disease was prostate cancer in my group was Valetina, viridana, abel at first i didn't think that Abel was going to do anything because he normally doesn't do anything but i was happy and proud that he did actually do something and show up at the showcase. I didn't feel nervous just that i felt like i will forget everything but than when i walked in i felt confident enough to actually speak and say my part and not let my group down. I learned what in the world prostate cancer was i didn't know what it was and know i know only males get it so i don't have to worry about getting it but there's a lot of other disease out there that i can get other than this one. The project benefits me by doing a good job and getting a good grade for all of my classes and not failing not even one of them. I plan to use this in my daily life i mean i do have a father and one day i could be a wife but i don't see myself getting married that's nasty but it's okay I could use the symptoms to help me out better in the future i guess. My group we all searched up everything and when we finally came together to put everything together we all had everything but the creative componet which we forgot about but i step up my game and told my group that i would do a clip so i downloaded I movie on my phone and when i got it i started working it and finished the same day some of the teachers had to help me put it in the slide but than we all finished and i hope we got a passing grade

No comments:

Post a Comment