Monday, November 30, 2015

Thanksgiving week!

What i did on the thanksgiving day was spend time with my cousin she came all the way from San Antonio Texas to spend thanksgiving with us. We went to the movie theater to watch the hunger games and it was really good we didn't go home until 11. The next day we went to go bowling at Gage bowl and it was lots of fun i won two rounds and than my aunt she toke to buy pizza. That same night we were planning to get our nails done but we were waiting on my other cousins who wanted to come with us to go their nails done to but it got to late so than we couldn't go. The next morning we woke up early to go see if our regular nail salon was open but they weren't so we had to go to a different one and it toke 3 hour to get my nails done i didn't like how they made my nails look they look horrible!! i had half of my thanksgiving at my aunts house and they other at my moms cause my mom and my aunt had 2 different parties. I loved both of the parties they were fun. The next day we went black Friday shopping and we didn't buy anything for our self's we bought 3 types of toy cars for my nephew my half god brother and the baby in the back. My cousin had made this amazing pie and i asked her for the pie recipe and i made it that pie is so amazing. i didn't want to get anything at black Friday because i want an I phone 6's plus for my birthday and its $800 so i didn't want them to waste anymore money.












No comments:

Post a Comment