Friday, November 13, 2015

Teachers

High school teachers educate students in grades 9-12. They typically specialize in a specific subject such as math, health, science, etc. Teachers are generally required to have a bachelor’s degree and state license in order to teach in public schools.
A teacher’s salary is around $62,084 with a range usually between $49,192-$72,925.
The education requirement is that every state requires that public school teacher be licensed by completing education requirements and passing examinations. A bachelor’s degree is the minimum requirement for licensure. Highs school teacher have degrees in a subject area.



I Wouldn’t want to become a teacher because I hate kids they are annoying and I don’t want to be annoyed by a lot of them and a lot of kids behave bad and that’s just going to stress me and ooo no I don’t do that. Also I think that the amount of money teachers make is full of dog poo because teachers help other kids to learn and become something in life and then they get paid enough only to support themselves to me it’s like working a minium wage job I think teachers should get more created for what they go through

No comments:

Post a Comment