Thursday, November 19, 2015

Thanksgiving 
 Bridget Silva

thanksgiving first started in England with the Pilgrams in the first thanksgiving they didn't have any pumpkin pie the president back then Lincoln he saw that this lady was writing down a day that we should all celebrate thanksgiving and that's when Lincoln made it a the date 21st of every November. People from macy's had the a celebration and every year people wait in the cold to see it. i am thankful for my mom dad bother sister nephew and my best friend tany and nelcy and ashley, jio, maira, lucas, norman im thankful that my dad hasn't ran away im thankful for having great parents who provide me with everything i need and try there best to give me what they need i love everyone in my life who care about my well being with out them i wouldn't know where i would be right now

No comments:

Post a Comment