Monday, May 9, 2016

Random topic:

summer vacation


I’m talk about the time my parent’s left to mexico and i was all home alone with my sister and her boyfriend and her son. I still had to go to school everyday but like when i came back home from school i felt kinda happy and I felt free well my reason being is that they always keep me trap i feel like i can't do anything and when they left i felt like i could do anything but of course the right things because i still have eyes watching me i went with my cousin richie he is in the army and he got stationed off he was gone for like 9 months and so when he came all of us went to the beach and we just stayed there and we all saw the sunset and i would never forget to call my mom everyday to see how she was doing because she would always tell my dad to call me and ask me how i am but also because i started missing them then the next day we went to this cool spot where you could see all of L.A it was so beautiful and i couldn’t believe there was something that beautiful and i literally stood there for like an hour just looking at the sky and at the whole view of the city. I didn’t want to go home for the first time i felt at peace when you're up there and you see the view you have this tendency to forget all the problems you have in your life because nothing seem to be that important in that very moment i would do anything to go back to that day and just forget about my problems. In the summer i am going to go to Texas and just get away from all the stress in my house because everything seems to be haunted in that house and When i go to visit my brother in july i'm just going to hang out don’t worry about problems at home because it’s going to be my vacation. I can’t wait to see my brother again i missed him very much.

No comments:

Post a Comment