Tuesday, May 3, 2016

“ I have been asked what i mean by ‘ word of honor’. I tell you: place me behind prison walls- walls of stone ever so high, ever so think, reaching ever so far into the ground-there is a possibility that in some way or another i might be able to escape; but stand me on the floor and draw a chalk line around me and have me give my word of honor never to cross it. Can i get out of that Circle no, never! I’d die first”.


Karl G. Maeser

What this quote means is that when someone makes a promise it’s something you're supposed to keep to yourself and no one else should keep that for you i mean for example when someone is going to make a promise like oh you won’t date my ex do you promise that and then weeks later you break that promise with your friend and she gets mad and sad about it was it really worth is was it worth probably losing a really good friend for a boy you shouldn’t be fighting for guys at all. Another example is when you tell your mom i won’t go to that party and you still go anyway that’s not what if something really bad happens

No comments:

Post a Comment