Monday, April 11, 2016

X-Ray Technician
Duties and responsibilities: Their responsibilities is to use and x-ray equipment to produce images of tissues,organs bones, and blood vessels. Also radiation treatment
Salary: $55,870
Education: education requirement :
Required Education
Certificate, associate's and bachelor's degrees in radiologic technology available
Additional Requirements
Certification required by some states
Projected Job Growth (2012-2022)
21%*
Median Salary (2013)
$55,200*

Picture:
many-years-schooling-required-become-x-ray-tech_6f8cd3b348ba871f.jpg
Reflection: I wouldn’t want to become a X-Ray Technician

Because it seems boring and i’m like a weird person and i kinda don’t really talk much unless you get me to talk a lot or unless I am really used to you to show my true self but that kinda stuff takes me a while to get used to.

No comments:

Post a Comment