Wednesday, March 16, 2016

When i grow up i want to become an autopsy or a forensic scientist I also want to move back to Texas when i get older everything is a lot because life is much cheaper the gas there is so cheap the house are cheap. I also plan on never having kids i don't  see my self being a mother i know i would never be fit to have kids but maybe one day where my mindset changes i want to go to travel to so many places i want to find someone really great makes me laugh smile and makes me fear everything but nothing at the same time. I want to be happy reason for me not wanting to have kids is because if i ever plan on not being with my boyfriend or husband i wouldn't ever want them so see us fight and slowly kill each other like what iv'e  seen before its not great. I want to make my mother proud i want her be happy that i'm not that kid any more that gets herself into trouble all the time. I want to always stop thinking negative i want to be able to always be positive all my life and always think that everyday will be a good day and not to be down when something happens just continue to stay positive throughout the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment