Friday, March 4, 2016

" Act well your part; there all honor lies"
Alexander pope



 This quote means that we should always be ourselves. We should never not be us that we shouldn't let others control who we our in our mind and the way we act we all our special in our own kind of way. For example I remember when I used to smaller i used never be myself because my sister she always told me i was annoying and being the younger one i always thought that was true i always was something i wasn't because i was afraid to show who i really was until know when i finally was like if people don't like me for who i am than  i shouldn't be friends with those people i was always the one that would do bad things always not care about stuff i would just be someone that everyone thought i was which is bad and i notice that i have caused so many people around me so much pain that i knew that being mean wasn't me i knew i was a nice person deep down i knew i wanted to always do good i was always really that one girl that wanted to win everything but being the bad person it wasn't always easy so than finally in high school i am who i am and im not going to change for anyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment