Tuesday, January 12, 2016

School break days


What i didn't do on my spring break is leave the state although i wished i did. I mostly slept and babysit my little cousin, I didn't meet new people in my family that i already didn't know of. The movie i watched was the hunger games the last one it was really good i liked it. I babysat my little 2 year old cousin so my uncle can go have time with his wife i'm a very nice person normally i would have been like no but i felt like being nice. I didn't do any homework because none of my teachers gave me homework to do I think god for that he sure came through for me. I felt like i didn't do anything productive because all i did want sleep and sleep some more honestly i felt good just sleeping all day. I feel like sleeping right know as i'm typing this because in vacation i would still be sleeping at this time or hitting up my 3rd nap of the day. Over all i had fun sleeping all the slept i lost from waking up for school so early.

No comments:

Post a Comment