Friday, January 29, 2016

dean smith

" I wasn't trying to leave a legacy. I was trying to do what was right".
dean smith

This quote is trying to say that leaving behind a good name for yourself isn't always important i mean it is but what is more important is leaving behind a great name and getting that great name by leaving behind what you always did right life is something that you can control yourself you don't always need to be mean or hide from others you need to be brave. Example 1 today i saw a kid standing by himself and i was looking at him while i was going up the stairs and i was telling my friend i want to go talk to him i want him not to be alone and shes like go for it and she thought i was kidding that i was playing around but i wasn't i actually went up to him and asked him oh where your friends and he was actually new to the school it made me feel great as a person and i'm pretty sure i made him nervous but i think he really liked me and thought of me well by going up to him and keeping him company i was doing what was right by not letting anyone feel left out. I myself left a good name behind with him out of my kindness. every single nice thing that a person does they will always get something in return like oh thank you it can be something so simple the point is do what's right and don't make other people feel other wise.

No comments:

Post a Comment