Monday, October 5, 2015

Lawyer
Lawyers should be able to understand the laws and governing the country where they practice the profession. They should also be able to knowledge about the constitution as well as various policies. Also lawyers depend on their field of specialization. Lawyers must complete an undergraduate degree and a law degree. When completing these degrees, potential Lawyers must pass the bar exam for each state. Lawyers may continue their education.
Salary: The salary lawyers usually make is the median salary of $114,300 in 2013. The best lawyers earn more than $187,199 and while the lowest paid make less than 55,170. I would maybe want to be a lawyer but I would feel I’m not smart enough for that but I would rather be a person who works for criminal justice just because that’s what catches my eye in career wise.



No comments:

Post a Comment