Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Dermatologist
Dermatologist are physicians who treat conditions related to the skin though they may also treat disorders related to the hair and nail.
Education: Dermatologist choose to further specialize in the field by putting their work in pediatric dermatology, and or procedural dermatology.  They need a earning of a bachelor’s degree. Medical school ,becoming medical doctor MD or doctor of osteopathic medicine DO Internship 1 year. Dermatology residency program, at least 3 years.
Salary: The highest paying medical specialties 2012 they had an income in the US for $283,000 with a range of $100,000 to $500,000.
Do you want to be this why or why not?? : I wouldn’t want to be a Dermatologist because it would be to boring just looking a skin even though it is apart of something I would want to become to be and also studying the human body is something I would want to do so maybe I would want to become one if and when I decide not to be criminal justice worker. I think working as a criminal justice it would be my dream to work as a criminal justice person. I would maybe want to be one because it has to do with body's and looking at a person body it would be cool i believe that a persons body is so cool to look at.

No comments:

Post a Comment