Thursday, June 9, 2016


CTR
  1. I liked that mr.haymore always told us to never give up and to never make the wrong choice in our life.
  2. i hated doing the typing tutor i feel like it was so boring and since i already knew how to type it was more easier yes but super boring. Also i didn't like writing in my journal because it seems 
  3. i feel like if you just do everything your supposed to do in this class you will be fine.
  4.  My highlight was when i met a an amazing teacher who year around never failed to not tell us to choose the right.
  5. i did even though this is an elective i knew that i wanted to pass all my classes and honestly if you didn't do any work in this class you would get bored very fast
  6.  I have only written in it as i'm supposed to but on a regular day when i don't have this class i don't write or read it but i like think think that over the years go by i will save this book and see how many things have i accomplished over the years
  7.  I am being i feel like if i start being a bad person again i'm only going to hurt myself and the people who love me the most.
  8. To never give up, to never give up on trying on what you want the most, to never forget that you sometimes need to put yourself out there in order to get what you want.
  9. i'll ALWAYS remember to choose the right no matter where i am or where i go and who i'm with.

No comments:

Post a Comment